Most frequent questions and answers about the XTG Handheld X-ray.
- Shoulder Strap
- Rechargeable Battery
- Safe & Simple for technicians
- Low Patient Exposure
- Camera-like Operation
- Easy to Learn and Use
- Portable for Multi-Operatory Use
- Film, Plate & Sensor Capability
- No Installation
- 60 kv Frequency X-ray
- High Image Quality
- Rechargeable Battery(at least 150 exposures per charge)
- Light Weight & Compact Size
- Micro-computer and Specialized Circuit for Precise Exposure Technique Factors
- Self-diagnostic Control Panel
- Simple and Easy Setting for X-ray Exposure
- Pre-programmed Exposure Time for Fast and Easy Operation
- Internal Protection Shield to Protect Operator and Patient from Dispersed Radiation
- Constant Emission Power Technology
- Very safe. Click here for a full safety report (include the Dr. Hanby safety report from XTG folder on Drive)
- Including on the site, the PDF with the dosage chart would be good to add. Found on Drive 2021 documents towards the bottom. Has occupational dose limit.
XTG battery is very strong. It should last you all day. We had XTG at a free dental clinic used 12 hours continuously and never drained the battery
3 hours on a fully depleted battery.
Yes. If you choose to have the unit charge for a certain period of time (90 minutes on a half battery charge or 3 hours on fully depleted battery click here and order a timer that you can simply plug into your wall.
Yes. At no additional cost.
Yes. Some states have different restrictions. Contact your local Digital Doc territory manager for details.
Yes. With our Extended Care Plan, loaners are provided and shipped overnight in the event, your XTG needs repair.